Me, Me, Me : D

United Kingdom
Heya all! I'm just an ordinary girl who loves make up and any other cute, colourful things! : D I've been wanting to make a cosmetics review blog for a while now but haven't got round to it until tonight. So watch this space for plenty of reviews on random goodies. :] Hopefully my posts will be of use to some people!

28 August 2010

Barbie Nails! Plenty of Glitz and Plenty of PINK!

Just finished painting my nails with my new Models Own Nail Polish. :)

I used the colour "pastel pink" from the ice cream pastel set.  It's a very barbie like pink. I'm not really a big fan of pale pinks on its own so I decided to do it up a bit with some cute lilac/pink sparkles and some reflective rhinestones. : )


I used one base coat and round about 3 coats of the pastel pink to get it looking like this.  The nail polish dried really quick so I didn't need to wait around for too long before applying the next two coats.  There's nothing worse than using nail polish that takes forever to dry and you end up making a mess of it while waiting.  Once I finished applying the pastel pink I put a top coat on and before the top coat dried I sprinkled the sparkles on and applied the wee rhinestones at the bottom corner of each nail. : )  I sealed everything up with another layer of top coat and here's the final result:




These are the products that I used:





: )

No comments:

Post a Comment