Me, Me, Me : D

United Kingdom
Heya all! I'm just an ordinary girl who loves make up and any other cute, colourful things! : D I've been wanting to make a cosmetics review blog for a while now but haven't got round to it until tonight. So watch this space for plenty of reviews on random goodies. :] Hopefully my posts will be of use to some people!

29 August 2010

French Tips with a Twist

Heylo, : )

I thought I'd make a quick post to show you this nail design I did a few weeks ago.  Nothing too fancy.  Just a simple French manicure but with a wee bit more to it. ; )





Excuse the rubbish picture quality.  I took these photos with my camera on my phone.  (Nokia 5800)

So what I basically done was:

1. Paint the white tips to each nail.
2. Wait for it to dry.
3. Put a layer of top coat on.
4. Put the wee rhinestone on at the corner of each nail (apart from my thumbs where I put a cute, red flower on instead).
5. Wait for everything to dry.
6. Finally I painted a silvery, glitter nail polish with red dots on every nail.  :)

These are the products that I used:

(From left to right: No 7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in 05 Nail Tip Whitener, No 7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in 20 Clear, Mosu [Some Japanse Make I bought on holiday last year], Nailene 3D Bedazzle)




No idea where I can buy this when it dries out since I don't think I'll ever actually use it all up. Lol.  Oh well, I'll worry about that when it actually happens!

Anyway, chow for now!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment