Me, Me, Me : D

United Kingdom
Heya all! I'm just an ordinary girl who loves make up and any other cute, colourful things! : D I've been wanting to make a cosmetics review blog for a while now but haven't got round to it until tonight. So watch this space for plenty of reviews on random goodies. :] Hopefully my posts will be of use to some people!

25 August 2010

The Magical First Post! : D *Sparkles* + Models Own Goodies

Finally set this long overdue beauty blog up!  I thought today would probably be an ideal day to set this blog up since I just received my Models Own parcel. :] I made good use of the current 50% off facebook offer and placed my first order with the website on Sunday.  (For anyone who doesn't know about the offer, the promotion is available until midnight on Friday for any orders over £20.)

I've heard plenty of good things about the brand but never actually got round to buying any.  As much as what I would've liked to buy the full set of nail varnish that they have (dreams)... I had to be a bit more economical since i'm still a poor student. (DAMN!)  So I settled with buying 10 nail polishes and 1 mascara. :] I'll get round to doing some swatches for you guys probably in the next week or so.

I am actually really pleased with the delivery time for my order.  I mean I placed the order on Sunday and I received an email saying that it has been dispatched on Monday and managed to get my hands on my goodies by today (Wednesday).  : D Super swift service! Definitely deserve a round of applause for that, especially since they must be really busy with this 50% off promotion on right now.  + The parcel came in a nice, sleek, black box.  In the parcel (apart from my lovely goodies) was a black envelope containing my invoice.  Everything was well wrapped and placed very neatly so I'm definately really happy about that.  Anyway, on to my goodies!

So I bought 2 sets of nail polish; pastel pack and ice cream pastel pack.  Each set comes with 3 nail polishes.  The pastel back contain the colours lime green, fuzzy peach and feeling blue.  (Cute names, huh?)  The ice cream pastel pack has lilac dream, pastel pink and lemon meringue.  I also bought a few nail polishes just on their own and not in a set; nude beige, top turquoise, misty grey and pearly queen.  Here's a pic to show you my lovely goodies!


Think I better end my first post here before it gets any longer! Lol.  I'll hopefully get round to doing swatches and further reviews soon!

Byebye for now! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment