Me, Me, Me : D

United Kingdom
Heya all! I'm just an ordinary girl who loves make up and any other cute, colourful things! : D I've been wanting to make a cosmetics review blog for a while now but haven't got round to it until tonight. So watch this space for plenty of reviews on random goodies. :] Hopefully my posts will be of use to some people!

08 December 2010

**Bling bling french manicure**

Heya all,

Not made an update for a while! I've been ultra busy with uni work. It's been ridiculous!! Although the semester is nearly over so maybe I'll get a chance to make a couple more updates? No promises though. : D I'll make more of an effort when I graduate in July. That's a promise. :p

Here goes some pics of my latest nails:


Ok, a wee bit amateur-ish but hey that's all I've got time for right now! Nonetheless, they are still quite cute and sparkly. 8 )

The products I used: NYC 105A, No7 white from manicure set, and No7 top coat.

I love this stuff! I've had it for years. Great for layering and to add some bling, bling to your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment