Me, Me, Me : D

United Kingdom
Heya all! I'm just an ordinary girl who loves make up and any other cute, colourful things! : D I've been wanting to make a cosmetics review blog for a while now but haven't got round to it until tonight. So watch this space for plenty of reviews on random goodies. :] Hopefully my posts will be of use to some people!

08 December 2010

Avon Goodies

^_^v

I ordered some goodies from Avon website and they arrived safely today!

Got a couple of those supershock eyeliners in black after seein pixiwoo's video on youtube.


Spend over £12 and you get some free gifts too! I got that supershock mascara, the nail varnish and that shimmer body lotion all for free. : ) And if you spend over £20 you get free delivery. Great deal!

They look so neat in the packaging. Almost didn't want to open them up!

Thanks avon!
Brightened my day.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment